Strawberry Shower Gel
Sweet-scented, cleansing strawberry shower gel soothes and clams cells that refresh your mood all around the day. This shower gel contains essential nutrients, antioxidants, and vitamins that nurture your skin inside out. Strawberry promotes collagen formation that boosts new skin cell formation. In strawberries, the natural acid, Alpha-hydroxy, gently exfoliates dead skin cells and helps against suntan. It also helps save your skin from the free radical damage. Taashi’s Strawberry Shower gel is a mild formulation that suits all skin types. It’s free from all harmful chemicals like parabens, mineral oils, SLS/SLES, and other toxins.
- Helps Reduce sun damage & tightens skin pores
- Helps improves skin appearance
- Removes excessive oil by controlling sebum
- Keeps skin glowing and clean
- Soothes inflamed skin & improves skin tone
- It Contains Strawberry extract that helps brighten the skin.
- Deep Cleanses & Refreshes the skin
- Helps keep the skin hydrated
- Does not dry out the skin.
- Free from harmful chemicals.
Aloe Vera Extract
- – Rich source of vitamins and anti oxidants , the crucial shower gel ingredient, has natural rejuvenating properties. It improves sunburn, dry skin, acne and moisturizes the skin. In addition, the presence of the natural depigmentation compound, Aloin, aloe vera effectively lightens your skin.
Sea Buckthorn Extract– A rich source of vitamins and minerals and natural rejuvenating properties very good for skin. While promoting skin elasticity, Seabuckthorn protects against body dryness, early ageing signs, and skin dehydration. In addition, the natural additive improves collagen and boosts skin health.
Strawberry essential oils– Rich in vitamin C, manganese, potassium, and folate, strawberries nurture against many skin issues. Its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties helps reduce acne, premature signs of ageing, and rashes. In addition, the power-packed ingredient of shower gel helps eliminates toxins and dead cells from the body.
Wet your body under the shower. Pour little dollop of the shower gel on a wet washcloth or sponge. Squeeze and squish gently till lather starts to form. Massage gently all over the body. Rinse off thoroughly with water.
Note: Wash and fold your hair up before using shower gel.
50 in stock