Coconut Massage oil
Taashi Coconut massage oil is formulated with many essential oils, such sunflower, almond, soybean, jojoba, sesame, cottonseed oil, etc.
One of the most effective oils for massage therapy, coconut moisturizes your skin without making it greasy.
Taashi Coconut massage oil has skin rejuvenating properties that intensely nourish and revitalise skin.
Nourishing Taashi oil massage is also great for preventing irritation, and skin roughness by easily absorbing into the skin.
Experience the ultimate in skincare and skin-nourishment with this massage oil which deeply hydrates and nourishes your skin.
Loaded with the extracts of essential herbs of Amla, Shikakai, Manjistha, it intensively protects, nourishes, and rejuvenates the skin.
The natural body massage oil is completely free from harmful SLES, SULPHATE, and PARABENS.
- Improves skin health and appearance
- Keeps skin hydrated and soft
- Helps the skin produce collagen
- Protects skin from sun damage
- Relieves dryness, flaking, itching
- Fights acne and scars
- Recovers premature aging and wrinkles
- – A trusted source of humectant ingredients, jojoba oil works on the top layer of the skin. This oil helps in skin hydration without clogging its pores. With its antioxidant properties, jojoba acts against exposure to pollutants on the skin. In addition, the healing characteristics of jojoba relieves topical skin issues like itching, flaking, and dryness.
Almond Oil– Clinically proven to be good for skin massage , almond oil improves skin complexion and tone while reducing the unwanted puffiness of the skin. This oil is essential to firm your skin and prevent dry skin. Also, this massage oil ingredient restores your natural complexion by helping in removing dark skin.
Soyabean Oil– Rich source of vitamin E, linoleic acid, and other skin nutrients, this ingredient of Taashi Coconut massage oil provides protection to your skin from environmental damage . Its essential fatty acids maintain the skin barrier that controls skin moisture loss. While reducing the redness of sun exposure, it also boosts skin collagen production.
Coconut Oil– Widely used for cosmetic purposes, coconut has properties to improve skin appearance and health. Apart from boosting moisture content in dry skin, coconut oil prevents water loss from the skin. Known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it is the best against allergies and infections .
Sesame Oil– Effective source of moisturization, sesame oil works best for massage into skin. Rich fatty acids like linoleic, palmitic, stearic, and oleic oil keep skin supple, hydrated, and soft. High source of both Vitamin E and A, the essential oil helps your skin repair and works great in delaying aging signs such as fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores.
Cotton Seed Oil– High source of antioxidants, Vitamin E, and fatty acids, included oil substance of Taashi massage oil helps in moisturizing and anti-aging. Highly used in soothing sun-burn skin, it improves the texture of tanned skin and is easily absorbed into skin.
After washing hands:
- Best used after a wash.
- Pour oil on the palm and apply on the body area you want to massage.
- Spread it around your hands to make them properly oiled.
- Massage gently and rub on targeted body areas till it is fully absorbed into skin.
Disclaimer: This product contains natural ingredients and should endure color/fragrance amendments. Natural ingredients may cloud or separate. It doesn’t change the effectiveness of the product. Store in a cool and dry place; For external use only.
50 in stock